ICDSST 2019 Registration fees:
- Normal registration : 350 €
- Student registration : 200 €
(students must be prepared to provide an official document clearly stating they are enrolled in a doctoral program.)
- Accompanying person : 80 € (Social event & conference dinner)
- For full paper authors: register by 28 February 2019 (At least, one of the authors of any accepted full papers should have registered by the deadline in order to have their papers published in the Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing by Springer).
- For short paper & poster authors: register by 20 April 2019 (At least, one of the authors of any accepted short papers or posters should have registered by the deadline in order to have the abstract of their papers/posters published in the ICDSST 2019 proceedings).
- For other participants: registration deadline is 8 May 2019.
Registration includes the participation in the Conference; Coffee breaks; Conference Lunches; Conference Receptions (Social Event – Dinner); printed Conference Guide linked to all presented papers, and Proceedings of the Conference (online containing the accepted papers and posters, as well as the invited talks).
Guest participants (including: Honorary Chairs, Invited Speakers, Members of the Organizing Committee, and active Organizing Assistants) do not need to pay Conference Fees. However, they are requested to register via Step 1 procedure described below.
Registration should be completed in two steps:
Step 1: Complete and submit the On-line Registration Form on-line ( below).
After performing Step 1, if you are not a guest participant, you will be reminded via email that you still need to make the payment of the registration fee via bank transfer.
|Step 2: Make the payment of the respective registration fee to the EWG-DSS account via Bank transfer.
Registration Fee per Participant:
Important:Bank transfers within Europe are costless.
Please remit the registration payment to:
Bank: Steiermärkische Bank &. Sparkasse (Ragnitzstraße 177, 8047 Graz, Austria)
Important Note: If you cancel your registration before May 15th., 2019, you will obtain 50 % of the registration fee refunded. No refund will be made after this date.
Attention: The EWG-DSS is a Working Group of the EURO association (link) and as such it does not have a VAT number.
After performing Step 2, you will be informed about the completion of your Registration via email, as soon as your payment reaches the EWG-DSS bank account.
Note: The EWG-DSS organizes its meetings, conferences, stream-sessions and workshops, counting with the support of the EURO association and with the respective conferences participation fees to cover the expenses of the events. The EWG-DSS makes no profit with its conferences and events.
If any institution wishes to sponsor or financially support further events of the EURO Working Group on Decision Support System, it is very welcome to do so, via a direct donation to the EWG-DSS account cited above.